In order to keep up with the demands of the network, school systems will need to continue to grow by understanding the key drivers in digital learning and the impact mobile devices are playing in the education process.
Schools and school districts, K-12 are facing several challenges with their IT systems.
The Integrated IT Group teamed up with Ruckus Networks to bring you this educational webinar featuring: Erik Heinrich, Senior Manager SLED Business Development at Ruckus and a frequent speaker at National US Education events.
Join Erik as he provided an in-depth educational presentation on how to overcome IT challenges facing K-12, including.
- Top Three IT Challenges Facing K-12 •Network scaling – Density and sprawl
- Student data privacy
- Digital learning – Sustainability and reliability
During this webinar Erik, will explain how the following Ruckus Solutions can be deployed by the Integrated IT Group to resolve these issues:
- APs (Beamflex+, mesh, outdoor)
- Management Flexibility (physical, virtual, cloud)
- Switching Simplicity (stacking & campus fabric)
- Smartphone Management (deploy, monitor, manage)
- Migration from Cisco to Ruckus
This webinar was presented by Integrated IT Group and featured Erik Heinrich, who is the Senior Manager SLED Business Development at Ruckus and a frequent speaker at National US Education events. Prior to joining Ruckus, Erik spent over seven years with the San Francisco Unified School District as Director of Information Technology, modernizing the network infrastructure across all 150 locations supporting over 56,000 students, and 6,000 employees. In addition, he brings over 20 years of experience working in IT Operations for Fortune 500 companies including SONY Music and the Pacific Stock Exchange. Erik remains committed to the support of Education through his membership in the California Educational Technology Professionals Association and serves as the technology Advisor to the Board for the Pacifica Education Foundation.
ABOUT INTEGRATED IT GROUP
Who Is Integrated IT Group?
At Integrated IT Group, we view your IT infrastructure as a critical element that directly affects your organization’s productivity. We offer exceptional expertise in all areas of network services, including installation, support and maintenance. We also provide advanced technology solutions and support to maximize the return on your IT investment throughout Ohio.
Integrated IT Group is a certified elite partner with Ruckus Wireless.
We proactively partner with you to provide the technical expertise needed to maximize your investment in IT infrastructure. Integrated IT Group can handle all of your organization’s outsourced IT service needs. We service a variety of businesses and schools and can assist with fully managed computing environments and simple desktop support. We have expertise in the following areas:
- New technology rollouts – Integrated IT Group works with you to identify and install business technologies that provide real business advantages.
- Technical resources – Integrated IT Group provides you with access to experienced, certified network engineers and solution specialists.
- Network maintenance offering – Integrated IT Group offers a variety of service programs designed to match your specific needs and budget.
Our core management team has more than 25 years of experience in the world of voice and data. We offer essential services that enhance productivity. We provide IT expertise throughout Ohio, including Northeast Ohio, Cleveland, Canton, Akron, Hudson, Youngstown, and the surrounding areas.