No matter the size of your IT department, all organizations are presented with many of the same challenges in terms of IT security and infrastructure needs.
We will be hosting a FREE educational webinar on December 18, 2018, @ Noon – 1PM-EDT.
In this 45-minute webinar, Douglas Holbert, President of Integrated IT Group and key members of the Integrated IT Group team will discuss solutions that business owners and IT professionals need to consider when it comes to IT security in your business.
New threats are emerging daily creating vulnerabilities that, if not addressed properly, can result in a breach of one or many IT systems containing sensitive information. Ultimately, it’s your reputation that takes the hit.
From a lack of security policies and outdated software mechanisms to dated infrastructure technology and poor implementation, it all impacts the ability of an organization to manage and control its systems effectively.
Best effort and the adage “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” is no longer acceptable.
What is? Best practices and proactivity. Taking advantage of the latest enhanced security solutions and advanced technologies is one easy way to try and get ahead of it all.
In this 45-minute webinar we will discuss:
• Confidential information needs more than just a firewall
• Utilizing network systems to protect and scale
• Securing data while increasing productivity in the workplace
• End-user security practices
ABOUT INTEGRATED IT GROUP
At Integrated IT Group, we view your IT infrastructure as a critical element that directly affects your organization’s productivity. We offer exceptional expertise in all areas of network services, including installation, support and maintenance. We also provide advanced technology solutions and support to maximize the return on your IT investment throughout Ohio.
We proactively partner with you to provide the technical expertise needed to maximize your investment in IT infrastructure. Integrated IT Group can handle all of your organization’s outsourced IT service needs. We service a variety of businesses and schools and can assist with fully managed computing environments and simple desktop support. We have expertise in the following areas:
- New technology rollouts – Integrated IT Group works with you to identify and install business technologies that provide real business advantages.
- Technical resources – Integrated IT Group provides you with access to experienced, certified network engineers and solution specialists.
- Network maintenance offering – Integrated IT Group offers a variety of service programs designed to match your specific needs and budget.
Our core management team has more than 25 years of experience in the world of voice and data. We offer essential services that enhance productivity. We provide IT expertise throughout Ohio, including Northeast Ohio, Cleveland, Canton, Akron, Hudson, Youngstown, and the surrounding areas.