Data Backup and Disaster Recovery tools give you flexible options that make it fast and easy to recover data.
Choosing a solution.
We understand that choosing a backup solution for your business is a big decision. We consider factors such as how important uptime is to your business, what level of security you need, and future scalability needs of the system.
In many cases, we have recommended a hybrid system that allows our customers to back up their Windows servers on-site and replicate them to the cloud. We provide enterprise-level systems for all sized businesses.
Benefits of a hybrid solution include:
Agent plug-in supports
Virtual failover in the cloud in hours instead of days or weeks
Decreased downtime and preparation for disasters before they strike
Verification of the status of your server backups, agents, production servers
Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
We arm our clients with the most up-to-date network security tools. Whether you need a Virtual Private Network (VPN), updated anti-virus software, content filtering, intrusion detection or a manual anti-virus patch, we work to implement a plan that truly protects the security and integrity of your business data.
A disaster recovery plan is an essential part of your company’s business continuity plan. Without one, you may lose it all. IITG works closely with your team to develop a customized plan that fits with your business model. Our plans are built to keep you up and running in the event of an emergency.
SSL certificates protect your data when transmitting files, emails and most other forms of communication. Regardless of operating system, number of servers, or domains, we can help you find the right SSL Certificate.
- Unlimited free reissues
- 2048-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with TLS encryption
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Solid vetting to ensure strong authentication
- Secure site seal
- Phone, email, and chat support
Network Assessments and Audits
Integrated IT Group offers a range of discovery services from basic assessments to detailed audits. We can help you:
- Identify and resolve your traffic and design issues
- Increase your network’s performance and availability
- Make better use of your IT resources
- Hardware configurations
- Infrastructure components
- Operating systems
- Software licensing
Once the assessment or audit is complete, we then provide complete documentation of your network environment and make recommendations for improvement. This allows you to make informed decisions about your IT investment and take proactive steps before trouble occurs.
Telecommunications and VOIP
Choosing a telecommunications system is never an easy task. There are many solutions and even more vendors to choose from.
Through partnerships with leading telecommunications companies, Integrated IT Group offers cloud, premises-based and hybrid business telephony, mobility, and contact center capabilities for enterprises of all sizes. We can combine distributed communications platforms, intuitive user applications, IP phones, and easy-to-use management systems that integrate with leading business information systems.
- Distributed architecture is ideal for multi-site companies that span multiple locations because voice switches and servers can be located anywhere on your IP network.
- Centralized management is a web-based management interface that can manage and monitor all aspects of your system including IP phones, voice switches, voicemail and auto-attendant.
- Unified messaging allows access to voicemail and contacts out of the box with Microsoft® Outlook® integration. End users can also make use of their calendars to schedule conferences and control handling of incoming calls.
- Mobility extends the full power of a desk phone and UC capabilities to a mobile and sets the user free to communicate from any location (office, home, or hotspots) by enabling access to any network (cellular or Wi-Fi), simply and cost effectively.
- Seamless integration to work with other PBX and CRM systems with support for SIP, MGCP, legacy TDM, and integration with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
IITG has a track record of success when it comes to helping our customers achieve their business goals. We work with customers to design and implement advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance. Our team can deploy advanced and customized application and data management structures that not only solve problems, but add value to your organization.
Whether you need a significant deployment, a simple one-time service call or a consistent partner, our process allows us to fully understand our clients’ needs so we can develop cost-effective solutions.