Protecting your data means protecting your business. Integrated IT Group offers fully managed, on-site and cloud data protection solutions (or a combination of the two). Whichever solution you choose, we proactively monitor all accounts to ensure your data will be there if needed.
On-site or cloud-based?
We understand that choosing a backup solution is a big decision that may require some significant investment upfront. We can walk you through the process of deciding which one is best for you. In addition to cost, we consider factors such as how important uptime is to your business, what level of security you need and whether you are looking to scale.
In many cases, we have recommended a hybrid system that allows clients to back up their Windows servers on-site using their choice of software and then replicates them to rCloud, an enterprise-grade platform that is affordably priced. It securely transfers your backup images to rCloud, where the images are converted to virtual servers and staged for failover if a disaster occurs.
Our team is happy to sit down with you to figure out which solution works best for your business model.
Benefits of a hybrid solution include:
Agent plug-in supports
Virtual failover in the cloud in hours instead of days or weeks
Decreased downtime and preparation for disasters before they strike
Verification of the status of your server backups, agents, production servers
Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
Protecting your data
With the phenomenal growth of the Internet and the advances in wireless and mobile eBusiness solutions, network security has become increasingly more challenging. Today’s viruses and other forms of malware can spread rapidly via email and networked systems. Companies can’t afford to take a “set it and forget it” approach to network security. There are too many threats and too big a price to pay for lax security.
With Integrated IT Group as your technology management partner, you’ll be armed with the most up-to-date network security tools. Whether you need a Virtual Private Network (VPN), updated anti-virus software, content filtering, intrusion detection or a manual anti-virus patch, we will develop and implement a plan to protect the security and integrity of your business data. In the event that malware does penetrate your network, we will drop everything to isolate infected segments and systems and repair the damage.
Disasters (natural and man-made) can wreak havoc on a company’s networks and servers, causing employee productivity to stall, if not stop. A disaster recovery plan is an essential part of a company’s business continuity plan. Without one, a business may never bounce back from such an event. Integrated IT Group works closely with your team to develop a customized plan that fits with your business model. Our plans get you back up and running, reducing downtime, maintaining productivity and lowering stress for you, your customers, and your employees. They may include:
- Restoring servers or mainframes with backups
- Re-establishing private branch exchanges (PBX)
- Provisioning local area networks (LANs) to meet immediate business needs
As companies across the world use technology for everyday activities, there is an ever-growing need to secure sensitive information so it doesn’t end up in the wrong hands. Integrated IT Group can provide you with SSL certificates that protect your data when transmitting files, emails and most other forms of communication.
Regardless of operating system, number of servers, or number of domains, one of our SSL certificates is right for you. We will be happy to help you figure out what is best for your environment.
- Unlimited free reissues
- 2048-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with TLS encryption
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Solid vetting to ensure strong authentication
- Secure site seal
- Phone, email, and chat support
We are an Authorized DigiCert™ SSL Partner.
We are an Authorized DigiCert™ SSL Partner.
Network Assessments and Audits
Before you can resolve your network problems or make changes to stay competitive, you need to understand your organization’s network environment. Integrated IT Group offers a range of discovery services from basic assessments to detailed audits. We can help you:
- Identify and resolve your traffic and design issues
- Increase your network’s performance and availability
- Make better use of your IT resources
To start, we meet with you to have an in-depth conversation about where you are and where you want to be. We take a look at your operations and identify impending problems. This includes:
- Hardware configurations
- Infrastructure components
- Operating systems
- Software licensing
- Once the assessment or audit is complete, we then provide complete documentation of your network environment and make recommendations for improvement. This allows you to make informed decisions about your IT investment and take proactive steps before trouble occurs.
Telecommunications and VOIP
Picking a telecommunications system is never an easy task. There are many solutions and even more vendors to choose from.
Through partnerships with leading telecommunications companies, Integrated IT Group offers cloud, premises-based and hybrid business telephony, mobility, and contact center capabilities for enterprises of all sizes. We can combine a distributed communications platform, intuitive user applications, IP phones, and an easy-to-use management system that integrates with leading business information systems.
Main features include:
- Distributed architecture is ideal for multi-site companies that span multiple locations because voice switches and servers can be located anywhere on your IP network.
- Centralized management is a web-based management interface that can manage and monitor all aspects of your system including IP phones, voice switches, voicemail and auto-attendant.
- Unified messaging allows access to voicemail and contacts out of the box with Microsoft® Outlook® integration. End users can also make use of their calendars to schedule conferences and control handling of incoming calls.
- Mobility extends the full power of a desk phone and UC capabilities to a mobile and sets the user free to communicate from any location (office, home, or hotspots) by enabling access to any network (cellular or Wi-Fi), simply and cost effectively.
- Seamless integration to work with other PBX and CRM systems with support for SIP, MGCP, legacy TDM, and integration with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Technology changes at a pace that businesses cannot keep up with. Having the right IT consultants to monitor, analyze, and implement technology systems and solutions that protect data and meet your employees’ needs could be the difference between success and failure.
Integrated IT Group has proven expertise and a track record of success in choosing the right technology to fit a unique business need. Knowing the right solution, including all the latest technology trends, and having the ability to implement it quickly can ensure that you meet your business goals.
Whether you need a significant deployment, a simple one-time service call or a multi-year engagement, we have an established process that allows us to fully understand our clients’ needs so we can develop the most cost-effective solution.
During this time, we may ask you:
- What technologies are your competitors using and how it is making them effective?
- How often does your business consider new technology?
- How often do you perform an evaluation of the technology available to your industry?
- How much do you spend on manual processes that could be reduced by a technology solution?
- What is it that will give you an edge over your competition?
- Once your plan is in place, we continue to monitor its progress and performance both remotely and during on-site visits in order to ensure that it is positively impacting your business’ productivity and helping you meet your strategic goals.